TX-58241 5.8G 40CH 400mW Digital FPV Transmitter Module for RC Drone
The TX-58214 is a short-range micro-power radio communication device in 5725-5865 MHz frequency band, which sharing frequency with non-wireless communication equipment such as industrial, scientific and medical, and can transmit video in a limited range. Low-power design, integrate VCO, PLL, broadband FM video demodulation. Make the module smaller; take the plug-in package form to facilitate the user's installation requirements. The application of this module requires only a simple connection of the power supply, video cable, and an antenna to receive the image signal.
Item number: TX-58541
Transmission frequency: 5645-5945MHz
Output power: 400MW
Operating voltage: DC7-18V
Video input: PAL / NTSC matches the video signal
Audio input: 1VPP
Transmitting distance: 100m
Operating temperature: -20°C + 80°C
1. UAV FPV system
2. wireless security elevator system
3. Wireless vehicle visual system
4. Wireless visual door mirror WIFI map transmission system
5. Work, medical endoscopy
6. forensics system
* 5.8G Broadband FM Receiver
* Ultra-small size, low power consumption
* High receiver sensitivity: -90dBm
* Low clutter leakage: Meets CE, FCC requirements.
* Direct output video signal.
* Eight channels to receive.
* Switching mode
1x TX-58541 5.8G 40CH 400mW Digital FPV Transmitter Module