Brand name: Airbot
Item name: Wraith32 35A Brushless ESC
MCU: ARM 32bit
LIPO input: 2-6s
– Like auto timing. Which is not the option to choose if you’re after max power. But if you want the most efficient running with very good robustness against desync, it is the perfect choice.
– Like voltage and current limiting. Which is implemented in the code, and will be supported on some ESCs. Voltage limiting is desirable for fixed wing crafts. And current limiting adds protection against ESC failure.
– Like programmable brake on stop force. Which allows control of the braking of fixed wing props.
– Like improved direction change in bidirectional mode.
– Like more to come in the future. Such as setup from the FC by using Dshot commands. Such as telemetry functionality. There is room to grow performance and functionality.
1 x Wraith32 35A Brushless ESC