New MiniAPM V3.1 Mini ArduPilot Mega 2.6 External Compass APM Flight Controller
– Use APM firmware and ground station, no need to modify
– No onboard compass, which makes this version ideal for use with multicopters and rovers
– 8-CH output and 8-CH input
– Can connect to external GPS, compass, telemetry system and PM module
– 12-CH function interface
– Size: 35*35mm
– Dimensions:1.38 in x 1.38 in x 0.31 in (3.5 cm x 3.5 cm x 0.8 cm)
– Weight : 0.71 oz (20 g)
Factory number: MINIAPM
The hardware version: V3.1
The GPS module: does not contain
Support mode: fixed wing helicopter rotor
Net weight: 22g containing wire and shell
The mini version of the APM source control, the default does not contain the GPS module, the customer can be matched before the standard version GPS (with compass) module.
Interface: 8 output, 8 way output, GPS, digital +OSD, I2C (external Compass), voltage and current detection input, USB, power supply input
A0 — A12 interface has also been introduced in V3.1 version.
The function and the firmware and the same APM, can be used in fixed wing and rotor.
Mini APM no internal integrated compass, need customer self configuration GPS module with a compass.
1 x MiniAPM V3.1 flight controller
1 x Cables and pins
1 x Plastic Case