KS SERVO RS610 DEVO 2.4GHz 7CH DSSS SBUS PPM Receiver With Simulator Function
Normal Mode Port Definitions:
PWM Mode Port Definitions:
S.bus Output Port Definitions:
PPM Output Port Definitions:
Brand Name: KS SERVO
Item Name: RS610 DEVO 7CH 2.4GHz Digital Receiver
Application frequency: 2.400Ghz-2.4800Ghz
Application Protocol: DEVO
Output Signal: PPM, PWM, S.bus
Application technology: spread spectrum frequency hopping DSSS technology
Communication distance: 500 meters
Power supply: 3.7V-5.5V
Size: 32mm * 19mm * 12mm
1. Using DSSS technology to support DEVO protocol.
2. Support min USB wireless dongle simulator function.
3. The receiver supports a fixed Sbus or PPM output.
4. Support PWM, PPM, Sbus signal input when input as cable simulator.
5. The main processor with 32-bit ARM processor.
6. Support PhoenixRC 5 wireless simulator function, truly wireless practice wireless flying.
7. PWM, PPM, Sbus identificate automaticlly when in the wireless simulator mode
1.Support Phoenix Rc 5 wireless simulator function, you can have fun with wireless practising and wireless flighting, to release the fetter of the computer simulator's signal
2.Automatic recognition PWM PPM Sbus while with wireless mode
3.Regular receiver function,the wight with softdog is less then 4g.
4.You can also use this function with other receivers by plug it in.
1. Power off the remote control, press the button on the receiver. After around 3 seconds, the receiver will blink at high speed (releasing the button). At this time, the receiver enters into the bind state, please put the transmitter antenna as close as possible to the receiver antenna.
2. Power on the radio and start to bind, receiver LED flash clowly or off means binding successfully, if fails please repeat the steps above.
3.The receiver binding successful,then the LED normally on.
4. SBUS and PPM output is switched by the binding time
1). SBUS selection: When the receiver enters into binding state, start the transmitter bind immediately, and bind within 30 seconds, then the receiver will output SBUS signal.
2). PPM selection: When the receiver enters into binding state, waiting 30 seconds and power on the radio to start bind, then the receiver will output PPM signal. When the output is PPM, the receiver LED Blinks once every 10 seconds to indicate the output signal mode.
1X KS SERVO RS610 DEVO 7CH 2.4GHz Digital Receiver