This Multiprotocol TX Module is the STM32 board, all protocols are included. It is suitable for many brand's quadcopters,helicopters and airplanes .You can control RC quadcopters,RC helicopters or RC airplanes flexibility when you insert the TX Module to your Frsky X9D/X9D Plus/X12S,flysky TH9X,Turnigy 9XR/9XR PRO transmitter. As long as your transmitter can use the Open TX firmware,it is compatible with this module. You will get many new ways to control the RC models.
Brand Name: iRangeX
Item Name: IRX4
Weight: About 40g
Dimension: About 49x22x65mm
Antenna Length: About 108mm
Frsky: All the frsky transmitter
Futaba: Futaba S-FHSS transmitter
Flysky: TH9X (Note: The plastic base of the pins on the transmitter needs to be removed to fit this module.)
Turnigy: 9XR,9XR Pro
Others: Other transmitter that can use the Open TX firmware.
Compatible RC Aircrafts:
Supported Brand :Cheerson,Syma,Wltoys , Eachine E010(Most of these brand's quadcopters, helicopters and airplanes are compatible but not every model.).
– Upgraded STM32 board,all protocols are included.
– For OrangeTX, all CYRF6936 based protocols are included.
– Suitable for many brand's quadcopters,helicopters and airplanes .
– Multiprotocol TX module,as long as your transmitter can use the Open TX firmware,then it is compatible with module.
– Multiprotocol hex/bin files attached have been compiled with the source files dated of 19/12/2016 using the default settings AETR, telemetry enabled, serial mode enabled and ppm mode enabled using default table. INV versions have inverted telemetry set which is a must for OpenTX while the others are compatible with er9x/ersky9x.
– For Atmega328 boards, some RF modules (and associated protocols) have been included in each hex to fit in the Atmega328. For example Multiprotocol_V1.1.5_A7105-CC2500-CYRF6936.hex means that protocols depending on NRF24L01 protocols are excluded.
|1||VCC||Power||3.3V Power supply|
|3||PE1||input||Amplifier and antenna switching signal. See the truth table|
|4||PE2||input||Amplifier and antenna switching signal. See the truth table|
|5||CSN1||input||A7105 chip select signal|
|6||CSN2||input||CC2500 chip select signal|
|7||CSN3||input||NRF24L01 chip select signal|
|8||CSN4||input||CYRF6936 chip select signal|
|9||SCK||input||SPI clock signal|
|10||MOSI||input||SPI input for slave device|
|11||MISO||output||SPI output for slave device|
|16||RFO||in/out||RF signal input/output, connect to antenna|
|A7105 RF signal to antenna||0||0|
|CC2500 RF signal to antenna||0||1|
|NRF24L01 RF signal to antenna||1||0|
|CYRF6936 RF signal to antenna||1||1|
– Flysky (Generation I protocol,based on A7105,tested)
– Hubsan (Based on A7105,tested)
– Frsky (Based on CC2500,tested)
– Hisky (Based on24L01,tested)
– V2x2 (Based on 24L01)
– Dsm2 (Based on CYRF6936,tested)
– Devo (Based on CYRF6936,tested)
– YD717 (Based on 24L01 )
– KN (V977,Based on 24L01,tested)
– SymaX (Based on 24L01)
– SLT (Based on 24L01)
– CX10 (Based on 24L01)
The above protocols are transplanted from open source projects based on the remote control Walkera DEVIATION,the the original author have tested almost the protocols,but he is not specially test for this 4 in 1 wireless module,the protocols our supplier tested have been stated above,untested protocols does not rule out is not supported,but there may be a problem of program configuration,so not rule out the subsequent firmware can support.
Open source protocol is mostly cracked,protocol version is constantly updated,inevitably there are omissions. Including but not limited to the following issues:
– Part program version DSM2 have protocol compatibility problems.
– Some receiver (original AR600) need to rebind per use,some receiver (Spektrum integrated receiver) frame rate is a bit slow. This issue basically determine the problem is on the program itself.
Tested Ground Control Distance:
CC2500: V8FR receiver with Frsky protocol,about 240m.
A7105: WLToys V911 helicopter with Flysky 8 ch receiver,based on Flysky protocol,about 240m.
CYFR6936: Spektrum MCPX helicopter with DSM2 protocol,Walkera SUPERCP helicopter with DEVO protocol,about 200m,
NRF24L01: WLToys V977 helicopter with KN protocol,use Walkera DEVO transmitter,about 200m (If equipped with MCU baseplate,only 50m). Hisky HCP100S helicopter with Hisky protocol,about 70m.
1x iRangeX IRX4 module (With antenna and case)
Protocols & Models Table: