The smallest receiver in the EzUHF family for small models. 3x Servo Outputs, with 12 channel PPM capability.
Supports serial output for lower transmission latency.
RF Impedance: 50 ohms
Frequency Band (UK Firmware): 459MHz
Output type: PWM, PPM or SBus compatible
R/C Channels: Maximum of 12 PPM, 3 servo outputs
Hopping: 20 of 40 slots, 2MHz, or 20MHz frequency spread (Extreme Hopping)
431-433MHz, 433-435MHz, 435-437MHz, 436-438MHz, 430-450MHz (Extreme Hopping)
1. PWM,PWM,and SBus modes
4. Failsafe,preset by button on the EzUHF transmitter
5. Bi-directional ready(contains on-board transmitter)
10. USB Connection for easy firmware upgrates,and advanced configuration
12. Standard SMA antenna connectors,compatibility with sdandard 433/70cm band antennas
13. New firmware available to support low-latency control for Multicopter use,with SBus receiver output
1 x ImmersionRC EzUHF NanoRX 3 Channels Receiver