Holybro Kakute F7 Flight Controller +Tekko32 35A 4 In 1 Blheli 32 3-6S Brushless ESC for RC Drone
Holybro Kakute F7:
Brand name: Holybro
Item name: Kakute F7
MCU: STM32F745 32-bit processor
IMU: ICM20689 (SPI)
Current Sensor: Approximately 130 amps maximum measurable value
USB VCP Driver (all UARTs usable simultaneously; USB does not take up a UART) 6 hardware UARTS (UART1,2,3,4,6,7)
All UARTS support hardware inversion. SBUS, SmartPort, and other inverted protocols work on any UART without “uninvert hack”.
Supports serial receivers (SBUS, iBus, Spektrum, Crossfire) only. PPM and PWM receivers are not supported.
TF card for Blackbox logging
Dimensions: 35x41x7mm (includes foam-mounted gyro board in height)
Mounting Holes: Standard 30.5mm square to center of holes
• Supports Betaflight, Butterflight, and Cleanflight.
• Betaflight OSD. Change PIDs, adjust common configuration parameters, and change video transmitter channel and
power level, all using your transmitter sticks and goggles.
• Soft-mounting built in. The IMU (“gyro”) chip on this board is mounted on vibration-isolating foam. This means that
there is no need to soft-mount the board itself.
• High-performance / low-noise / high sensitivity IMU. ICM20689 with 6-axis gyro and accelerometer. Can run at up
to 32 kHz sampling rate.
• Ready for autonomous flight: Integrated BMP280 barometer and SCL/SDA pads for use with external GPS/magnetometer units.
• 2 oz. copper PCB allows up to 120A maximum continuous current.
• Dedicated bootloader button for easy firmware flashing.
• Low-profile design fits into even very compact frames.
• Input voltage 7v to 42v. Power the board directly from the flight pack, up to 6S (on “B+” pad only).
• Automatic voltage monitoring. No need to run a separate vBat wire for voltage monitoring; the Kakute F7 monitors voltage
directly from the power supply.
• Filtered voltage output for clean, noise-free video. On-board regulators output 5v at up to 2 amps and 3.3v at up to 200 mA
to power peripherals such as receiver, video transmitter, FPV camera, or LED strip.
• Supports BLHeli pass-through for easy ESC upgrade and configuration.
Tekko32 35A 4 In 1 ESC:
Supports 3-6S lipo input
35A continuous current, 50A burst
Mounting holes 30.5×30.5mm
4in1 ESC with 30.5×30.5mm mounting holes, supports DSHOT 1200, BLHELI32 firmware.
On this version added more CAPS to reduce power noise.
32bit ESC with BLHELI32 firmware
Voltage output (VBAT), ESC Telemetry(TELEM)
Supports Oneshot / Multishot / Dshot PWM
Supports damped light
1x Kakute F7 flight controller
1x Tekko32 35A 4 In 1 ESC
1x 8pin to 8pin 1mm pitch cable
1x 150mm 4pin JST GH wire