The OmniNXT F7 is Airbot’s top of the range flight controller based on the newly designed NXT architecture.
It uses the trusty MPU6000 Gyro with an additional ICM20608 on top.
With the onboard damping box, the gyros run perfectly under 32k looptime.
Item Name: F7 Flight Controller AIO OSD & BEC
Two Gyros Onboard: MPU6000 for sampling up to 8khz ;
ICM20608 for sampling up to 32khz
Version: Acro Version ( Without Barometer )
Deluxe Version ( With Barometer )
Mounting Hole: 30.5×30.5mm
Input Voltage: Supports 3-6S Lipo
– Built-in 5V 1A BEC output (Buck)
– Built-in 8V 1A BEC with LC filter output for the camera and VTX (Buck)
– STM32 controls OSD chip over SPI in DMA mode (Betaflight OSD)
– Current sensor: NO
– More caps to reduce power noise
– Port for easy connection to Airbot 4-in-1 esc (SH1.0 8P)
– Solder pads added for SmartAudio and Camera Control
1x F7 Flight Controller Board